Cookies and other technologies
Last Updated: 22nd January 2020
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies and similar technologies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. Cookies can be disabled or controlled by setting a preference within your web browser or on your Device. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website if you do so.
A number of cookies and similar technologies we use last only for the duration of your web or app session and expire when you close your browser or exit the App. Others are used to remember you when you return to the Website or the App and will last for longer.
We use these cookies and other technologies on the basis that they are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or because using them is in our legitimate interests (where we have considered that these are not overridden by your rights), and, in some cases, where required by law, where you have consented to their use.
Types of Cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our Website/App and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- We may also work with advertising networks that gather information about the content on the Website or App you visit and on information on other websites and services you visit. This may result in you seeing advertisements on or through our Website/App or our advertisements when you visit other websites and services of third parties. For more information about how to turn this feature off see below.
The effect of disabling cookies depends on which cookies you disable but, in general, the Website may not operate properly if all cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases (including paying for taxi services) on the Services. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on the Services.
If you want to disable cookies on our Website, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
Except for essential cookies, all cookies used on our Website will expire after 8 hours.
To find out more about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please see below.
|Cookie||Name||Purpose and lawful basis|
|Google uses this cookie to set up Google authorisation, and we use it to estimate our audience size and usage pattern. This cookie is essential for our Website to enables us to:
|Server Routing Cookie||AWSALB||Recognise browser when you return to our Website. Not used for any targeting purposes.|
|Server Routing Cookie||AWSELB||Recognise browser when you return to our Website. Not used for any targeting purposes.|
|Long term browser tracker||OSRN_v1||Recognise you when you return to our Website and create multiple logins.|
|Cloudflare ID||__cfduid||Needed to identify malicious users who could potentially harm our servers. This is set by third party server which proxies requests to our servers.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||_ga||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||_gat||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||_gid||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||_gaexp||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Browser session short term cookie||ci_sessionV2||Temporary session identifier valid for two hours.|
|DoubleClick advertising service from Google||__ar_v4||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||__utma||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||__utmb||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||__utmc||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||__utmt||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Google Analytics Cookie||__utmz||Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Third Party Cookies|
|3lift.com cookie||tluid||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|adnxs.com cookie||uuid2||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|adnxs.com cookie||anj||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|advertising.com cookie||APID||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|advertising.com cookie||IDSYNC||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|.atomx.net cookie||__atm_uuid||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|bidswitch.net cookie||tuuid_lu||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|bidswitch.net cookie||c||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|bidswitch.net cookie||tuuid||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMDD||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMID||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMPRO||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMRUM3||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMSC||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMST||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|casalemedia.com cookie||CMPS||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|doubleclick.net cookie||IDE||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|facebook.com cookie||fr||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|google.com cookie||NID||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|New Relic Cookie||JSESSIONID||Site performance monitoring cookie|
|openx.net cookie||i||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|outbrain.com cookie||adrl||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|pubmatic.com cookie||KRTBCOOKIE_10||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|pubmatic.com cookie||PUBMDCID||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|pubmatic.com cookie||PugT||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|rlcdn.com cookie||ck1||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|rlcdn.com cookie||rlas3||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|rlcdn.com cookie||rtn1-z||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|sokrati.com cookie||_ubid_cookie||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|sokrati.com cookie||_track_3831||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|taboola.com cookie||t_gid||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|taboola.com cookie||taboola_usg||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|twitter.com cookie||tfw_exp||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
|d.adroll.com cookie||__adroll||Tracking/retargetting/ad related cookie|
Any mobile, browser or online platform on which you access and use our services generally comes pre-loaded with certain permissions, without which we cannot provide you the services. Each platform additionally has its own permission system for procuring your consent to access and use the services. Depending on the platform you use (i.e. Web, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows, etc.), your device or browser will either alert/notify you of the permissions you provide prior to using the platform for the first time, or will require your consent to proceed.