Need one good reason to drive with Ola?
We’ll give you 3 (the ones our drivers like the most)-
Highly Competitive ride fees of 15%
Our ride fees are one of the lowest among ride-hailing apps. Which means you get to keep more of what you make.
24/7 driver support
Need help? Reach out to us directly. You can get on call with us, 24 hours a day, 7 days of the week.
Daily secure payments
Every working day is pay day! No need to wait for your hard-earned money.
Private hirePayment Information
- Private hire vehicle licence (paper licence)
- Vehicle insurance certificate (must contain the name of the driver and vehicle details, otherwise hire agreement or permission letter or full policy schedule)
- MOT certificate (produced in last 6 months old)
- Vehicle logbook or new keeper slip
- DVLA driving licence
- DVLA check code
- Private hire driver’s licence (paper licence)
- Private hire driver’s licence (photo badge)
- National Insurance Number
- Bank Account Number and Sort Code
Becoming Ola ready
You need to complete our Induction Training Module before you can start working as an Ola driver.
Ola induction training
This is a short video about Ola and how to use the platform. It will be followed by a few multiple-choice questions on the content.Visit olatraining.com and log in using your Ola registered email address. You should have already received an email to create your password.