Daily payments and quick resolutions
These are just some of the ways we’re driving the change and setting the standard for ride-hailing.
Daily secure payments
Transferred to you the next working day.
24/7 driver support
With Ola’s resolution policy, the majority of disputes are resolved within 24 hours.
Driver to rider referral
Earn £10 for each successful referral and the rider gets up to 3 Ola vouchers worth 30% off each (up to £5 per ride).
Know your destination before you accept a ride
Clearly displayed trip information, so there are no surprises.
Drive with Ola
Complete our easy as pie onboarding process here. We’ll make sure you’re aware of Ola’s added safety layers before you start driving, so together we can achieve #SafetyDoneRight
Sign up online
Register your details with us online to begin the Ola onboarding process. Please have your driver’s information, licensing information, vehicle documents and payment information available and ready to enter into the application
Ola driving plans
We are committed to supporting drivers on all our driving plans through this difficult period and therefore have made temporary changes to our plan structures to help all of our drivers keep more of what they earn.Please note: we are operating a waitlist for new drivers in London, so these plans are only available to existing drivers. We will announce the plans available for waitlisted and new drivers when we reactivate driver onboarding.
- 15% commission
- No up-front commitment
- Rent starting at £160 per week
- Includes car rental + car insurance + maintenance + roadside assistance
- 15% commission
Required paperwork for preparing to join Ola
Private hirePayment Information
- Private hire vehicle licence (paper licence)
- Vehicle insurance certificate (must contain the name of the driver and vehicle details, otherwise hire agreement or permission letter or full policy schedule)
- MOT certificate (produced in last 6 months old)
- Vehicle logbook or new keeper slip
- DVLA driving licence
- DVLA check code
- Private hire driver’s licence (paper licence)
- Private hire driver’s licence (photo badge) – optional
- Bank account and Sort code
- National Insurance number
Becoming Ola ready
You need to complete five assessments before you can start working as an Ola driver. This is to ensure great quality on our platform. You will not be able to take these assessments until after the waitlist has been lifted.
Ola induction trainingCustomer experience and behaviour assessmentCommunication assessmentOnline driving assessmentDriver docs are in-date
This is a short video about Ola and how to use the platform. It will be followed by a few multiple-choice questions on the content.Visit olatraining.com and log in using your Ola registered email address. You should have already received an email to create your password. Watch Video
This is a short psychometric test of customer service behaviour. Make sure you have time to complete both parts as it times out after 45 minutes and you won’t be able to log back in to complete it. Watch Video
This test is accessible via the Versant app (Play Store or App Store) and should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. It is designed to aid your interaction with customers, ensuring you receive the great ratings you deserve for every ride.
- Ensure you are in a quiet location
- Please complete the test in one sitting
- At the end of the test, please do not exit the app until it shows you your final score, or it will not be submitted
- Please take a screenshot of the final screen showing your score. This can be used as evidence of completion
In partnership with DriveTech (Part of the AA). We want to support you and help you to drive safely for the sake of your family and your passengers. This assessment will help you understand how to minimise any risk in your daily driving. This partnership with DriveTech is the first of its kind in the ride-hailing industry. Watch Video
Make sure all of your driver docs are in-date. Update any expired documents in your driver app to be able to drive. Just check in your app.