In light of Covid-19, we have introduced five safety measures we are asking riders and drivers to observe. We ask you to comply for your protection and that of your local community.
The five safety measures are as follows:
- Wear a face covering (not a medical mask) at all times inside the car.
- Carry and use 60% alcohol based hand sanitiser often, as advised by TfL.
- Disinfect the interior of your car between riders.
- Keep the car ventilated by rolling the windows down. If you’re using air conditioning, it should be set not to recirculate.
- Ask riders to sit in the rear seats. Particularly the back left seat if they’re travelling solo, for safe social distancing.