|Ola Assistance||Dedicated support for booking related activities||–||–|
|Left Belongings||Your left belongings have been recovered by you||Ola ride vouchers worth £20 will be issued to your OLA account||–|
|Lost Electronics||You leave your personal electronic is lost/stolen in the vehicle of your Ola Ride and are not able to recover your equipment||Reimbursement of the cost you paid or the current retail value (whichever lower) of the electronic equipment up to a maximum £250 will be paid into your bank account.||£40|
|Lost Baggage||Your baggage is lost/stolen in the vehicle of your Ola Ride and you are not able to recover your belongings||A fixed benefit of £60 will be paid to your bank account||–|
|Missed Flight Compensation||You miss a flight as a result of a delay||Reimbursement of the cost of the flight up to a maximum £250 will be paid into your bank account.||£60|
HOW CLAIMS WORK?XCover aims to settle all the claims within 5 days . You have 30 days after the trip to lodge a claim. To make a claim for retrieval of left belongings, lost baggage or lost electronics, go to Your Rides in your Ola app, select the relevant ride, then click on Get help. Next, select Ride Advantage, then “I want to make a claim”. Click on the Claim Benefit link to be redirected to XCover’s website , where you can lodge your claim.
OLA ASSISTANCEYour package includes Ola’s assistance service for recovery of lost items or any other questions related to your trip. To get assistance, go to Your Rides in your Ola app, select the relevant ride, then click on Get help. Next, select Ride Advantage, then ”About Ola Assistance”. For dedicated assistance, you may click on “write to us” or “call us”.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSYou’re covered if…
- You lose your personal electronics and/or baggage
- Your left belongings are recovered
- You miss your flight
- If the ride in question was not taken with Ride Advantage added
- For any excess shown on your Certificate.
- If you cancel your ride before it begins.
- For the cost of supplying supporting documents to finalise your claim.
- Go to the Profile section and select Your Rides (Ride History) page.
- Choose the Ride for which you wish to claim, and select the Get Help icon on the bottom right corner of the Ola App.
- Select the Ride Advantage tile to begin the process.
- We may ask for supporting documents to finalise your claim.
- Customers should manually apply their voucher(s) in the app to get the discount.
- All vouchers expire in 60 days from the date of issue.
- The coupon(s) cannot be partially redeemed or split across trips
- Applicable for customers who receive the coupon communication
- Not more than 1 coupon can be applied to one ride
- The rides must originate in the UK in the locations Ola operates in and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The voucher will be available in the coupon section of the Ola App