Keeping our community safe
Protecting riders and drivers is our priority. In this time of change, we have developed five effective precautionary measures to keep everyone safe. Here’s how you can participate.
- Driver to rider referral
- Daily payments*
- Competitive commission rates
- Dedicated Partner Care team
*Payments are credited on the working days. T&Cs apply
Outstanding corporate travel managementExperience simplified, streamlined corporate travel management that works as hard as you do. One dashboard, one-tap ride ordering, instant ride payments, easy invoicing, and effortless expense management. Welcome to Ola Corporate. Contact us today to set up your account.
Is Ola in my area?Ola launched in the UK in 2018 and has been expanding rapidly ever since. Be sure to check back frequently, as we are adding more towns and cities all the time!
- South Wales: Cardiff, Newport and the Vale of Glamorgan
- South West: Bath, Bristol, Exeter, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire
- Merseyside: Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Wirral and Cheshire West & Chester
- West Midlands: Birmingham, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Coventry and Warwick
- South East: Reading
How to book an Ola
- Enter destination
- Choose your category
- Confirm your booking
There’s an Ola for all kinds of trips!
Whether it’s your morning commute, a night out with friends or a well-earned weekend away, you’ll find an Ola of every size, to suit each occasion. For your safety, please sit in the back.
Quality assured, private hire vehicles for up to 3 people
Larger, private hire vehicles for extra luggage or up to 5 people
A premium ride for your special moments
Local, metered taxis, so you pay the fare on the meter with no surging at any time.